We are looking for a number of qualified Accounts Payable Specialists to add to the Accounting team.
The Accounts Payable Specialists will manage members' accounts, supplier invoices, ensure correct coding, manage the invoice flow, and make sure we pay our members and suppliers on time.
The Accounts Payable Specialists will also be part of improving processes to gain efficiency and quality, both internally and together with our stakeholders.
To be successful in this role, you need to have a strong business understanding of cryptocurrency exchange and to be able to prioritize your work.
Further, you shall be positive, a good team player and have strong communication skills.
1) Verifying member accounts and balances, processing member withdrawals, and resolving balance issues.
2) Comparing system reports to balances and verifying entries.
3) Monitoring payroll expense claims, including salary advances and overtime payments.
4) Reconciling account transactions with the general ledger.
5) Performing recordkeeping and preparing financial reports.
6) Receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
7) Charging expenses to accounts and cost centers, as well as controlling petty cash spending.
8) Collaborating with internal departments to gather, analyze, and interpret relevant financial data.
9) Issuing purchase order amendments and stop payments.
10) Keeping informed of regulatory requirements and best practices in accounting.
11) Other tasks as assigned by manager/s from time to time.
1) At least 2 years of experience in cryptocurrency transactions.
2) At least 2 years of experience in an accounts payable role.
3) At least 2 years of experience using financial/accounting software packages.
4) Associate’s degree or higher in Business, Accounting, or Finance.
5) Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including effective interpersonal and collaboration skills.
6) Attention to detail and accuracy.
7) Proficient in MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
8) Ability to multi-task.
9) Open to change and willing to learn new skills.
10) Ability to follow up on pending issues.
11) Ability to meet deadlines.
Personal Physical / Mental Requirements
1) Uses a computer and work at a desk approximately 6-8 hours per day.
2) Perform with frequent interruptions and/or distractions.
3) Perform effectively under conditions of fluctuating workload.
4) Uses telephone and email to communicate with consultants, contractors, management, and co-workers, approximately 2 hours per day.
How to Apply
This position will remain open until filled.
1) Please email your resume to: info@AtlantisCEX.org
2) Email Subject Line: Accounts Payable Specialist
Atlantis Exchange is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It provides equal opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
As a professional platform registered with the U.S. Department of the Treasury and the United Nations, Atlantis Exchange is a blockchain-based, high-tech and high-speed cross-chain platform that allows MILLIONS of global users to easily buy, sell, store, and earn cryptocurrencies and fiat money based on its secured website and dApp. Any of its activities are in compliance with the U.S. law.
To date, Atlantis Exchange's Facebook page is ranked # 3 among all the cryptocurrency exchanges' official pages throughout the Facebook platform.
For more information, see the following:
1) Global Platform: https://trade.atlantiscex.com
2) US Platform: https://atlantiscex.us
3) Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/AtlantisCEX
4) Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/atlantiscex
5) Twitter: https://twitter.com/AtlantisCEX
6) Telegram Channel: https://t.me/AtlantisCEX